Online Ticketing Policy
1. The following conditions are for sale and attendance of the event. There are NO REFUNDS/EXCHANGES on any ticket except as required by Law.
2. The right of admission is reserved by the Manager, Centre Co-ordinator and Box Office Staff at Dubbo Regional Theatre and Convention Centre.
3. Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased on-line at a discounted price (such as student, pensioner, concession, Dubbo Artz Inc Member) will only be granted upon production to Box Office staff of relevant ID on the night of the performance or on collection of tickets from the Box Office. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
4. Latecomers will not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the program, and admission is at the discretion of the Box Office staff on the night of the performance.
5. Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
6. Subject to availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the Box Office one hour prior to each performance.
7. Every patron must have a valid ticket and keep it on their person at all times.
8. By clicking the 'finalise order' button, you are agreeing to the above Terms and Conditions of sale. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
9. Dubbo Regional Theatre and Convention Centre assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.